Xclusive Gists

Search XclusiveGists

"Why I Don't Wear Bra" - Nollywood Actress

Fast rising Yoruba actress and producer, Feyisara Hassan who recently threw the social media into pandemonium with a braless picture she posted has opened up on her action.

When XclusiveGists asked the actress what prompted her to post the picture, her answer was simple. She said, “I don’t put on bra. In fact, I don’t like it. I only put on a bra when necessary and most times it is because of my boyfriend, he doesn’t like seeing me without wearing a bra. So, sometimes, I put it on because of him.”

 When asked what reasons she had for not liking the bra, she answered saying,
“What do I need a bra for when I have good boobs. I have very good boobs, so no need of bra.”
Feyisara Hassan started acting in 2011 and already, she has produced at least five movies of her own, namely, Rokun Rosa, Fikayomi, Ipinle Ese, Aye Asan and Asian. She has also featured in almost 40 films of others production

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think below...